1亿会员-帮助100万高端会员高效脱单
一个是华丽而短暂的梦想,一个是残酷而漫长的现实。
One is a gorgeous and short dream, one is a cruel and long reality.
我怎样才能找到它呢?你有一个微笑,在记忆里,却不能打开。
How can I find it? You have a smile, in the memory, but can not open.
我没有学会哭泣,现在我常常泪流满面。
I didn't learn to cry, and now I always tearful.
在表上的旧照片上,有个女人说要在天堂见我。我把她的微笑放在最近的时间地点。我只想在我的时间里有她的笑容,一直。
On the old picture on the watch, a woman said to see me in heaven. I put her smile at the nearest time and place. I just want to have her smile in my time, all the time.
我只是一个伴着星光闪耀的孩子。
I'm just a child with starlight.
向往天空的人都是孤独的。
The people who yearn for the sky are all lonely.
就像童话一样,是因为它把它当作童年。
Like a fairy tale, it is because it treats it as a childhood.
当风筝厌倦了天空,你却抛向大海?
When the kite is tired of the sky, do you throw it into the sea?
当我最想说点什么的时候,常常是我沉默的时候。
When I want to say something most, it is often the time for me to be silent.
夕阳下,童话般的世界。
The setting sun, the fairy tale world.
当你真正等一个人的时候,那个人永远不会出现。
When you are really waiting for a person, that person will never appear.
评论(0)